An epitome of luxury and sophistication, with an unparalleled expertise in the field, Givenchy opens its first spa in North Africa at Hotel Sahrai.
Fez is a magical place and one of the largest medieval cities in the world. Whether in town for business or pleasure, we’d be delighted to share some of our favourite hidden treasures with you.
In for a treat? Get the most out of your next stay in Fez with a luxury special offer of Hotel Sahrai.
While the typical boutique hotel in Fez immerses guests in the historical past, Hotel Sahrai embraces the lifestyle of today’s travelers and offers them enriching new cultural and personal experiences.
From an ambiance filled with engaging contemporary Moroccan art to a vibrant rooftop bar and a bold interior architecture by acclaimed French designer Christophe Pillet, the hotel takes tradition and moves it forward into the future. Ideally located on a hill between the Medina and the New Town, with unparalleled views of the city and its surroundings, Hotel Sahrai features:
- 50 rooms and suites with floor-to-ceiling windows and marble bathrooms
- 2 gastronomic restaurants: Moroccan and International
- The rooftop bar & terrace, offering sweeping views of the city below
- Givenchy Spa, the first in Morocco and the fourth in the world
- Infinity pool and a pool for children
- Tennis court
- Fitness center
- Fully equipped meeting room
- Underground parking for up to 30 cars
Rooms flooded with natural light, exclusive location easily accessible by car, stylish design, upbeat ambiance and warm and intuitive service are waiting for you at Hotel Sahrai.